Saturday, 6 December 2014

Thought

Yesterday heard that my uncle was lost.
My cousin searched around also couldn't get to find him.
I was like, suddenly have many things pop out in my mind.
I was worried about my popo. She sure worried these few days.
Why my uncle will lost? Why he didn't back home? Where did he go? Anything happened on him? Will him caught by anyone?
Whole night just thinking of all this.
Luckily, he was back this morning.

Life is just about that long.
Sometime, you don't know what will happen in the next second.
Sometime, chances is just in front of you, once u missed, there will not have any 2nd time.
There're uncertainties everywhere.
You have no idea what's will happen tomorrow.
Although, not everything is under ours control.
But, you're the one who control your own live.
You're the one who choose to have what kind of live.
So, be yourself be happy and live it up.
Photobucket
 Still wondering what kind of live/life I want?

No comments: