Sunday, 21 December 2014

A short one

A sudden plan of 1 day trip to sekinchan.
I'm the driver this time. It should be the 1st time for me to drive long distance...??
Didn't even think that I will be driving.
Normally, I'm just a passenger if travel long distance.
But, this time the stable and important drivers (for me only) are not going. So, there is no other choice, I should be the drive luu....
I think all the way up, I didn't drive too fast right?
Can't remember at which road, the car in front was too slow, then I decided to cut the car.
After cut the car, I was like Wow~ my heartbeat was jumping so fast. This was the 1st time I do so. It was quite scary actually, because I'm cutting to the opposite road. Before you cut, you have to make sure there is no car passing. Until now, I still remember the whole cutting situation.

After this time of driving, maybe I know the feeling of being a driver.
They might feel pressure but at the same time will be very happy.
Feeling pressure as in there are passenger sitting behind them, they have to take care of everyone safety.
Happy as in people trusting on them only will sit in their car. Just because of this, they can go play and have fun together.
Photobucket
Didn't try, didn't know.

No comments: