Sunday, 23 November 2014

Let's begin after so many months

It's been quite a long time I didn't blog.
I have lot's to blog actually but feeling lazy and keep finding excuse for myself.
Anyhow, let's begin my 1st blog with this after so many months.

I have continuously participating few marathon in this month.
Almost every week having it except for the last week of the month.
Did I start addicting on it? Maybe............
I just have the new balance half marathon 2014 this morning.
Of cause I'm not taking the half marathon, still don't have the good stamina to take part.
Maybe one day I might go and have a try, but currently not.
Setia city mall was the starting point for the marathon.
It located at setia alam which is a nice and peaceful place. *my own view
For those who planning to own a house, setia alam might be a place to consider.
Although it is a bit far, but once u owning a car I don't think it will be a problem.
Oppss. spending might goes up as there is a "river", people have to pass by paying to enter into/ come out from the town. Don't think it will be the main concern. If for me i will more concern on the environment and the comfortable of staying at current stage.
The rate of the housing there not cheap but estimate it will be more expensive in the future. So, if want to own one there, i think now would be the best time. But, for young people like us gonna how to pay for it?

Come back! come back! A bit out of topic.
I have been to several of marathon, every time with different people. It is great to have them who accompany together. But not all of the people who like it or just like me keep going. I'm not feeling upset if there is no one accompany as i perceived each and every time to marathon not for others but for myself. Maybe, I just want to be a better me. Every time after the run, I'm feeling good and have a fresh mind.
Photobucket
began to be a better me

No comments: